St. Agnes Lighthouse Paper craft
Built in 1680, St Agnes lighthouse is the Scilly isles is one of the oldest lighthouse uses in the British isle although now it’s no longer in use.
Originally build to burn coal as a light source, it was converted to oil in 1806 and fitted with a new lantern. The original brazier is now displayed in the abbey garden in Tresco.
This is the only surviving lighthouse coal brazier in UK.
Even though the lighthouse supposed to light the way for fisherman and naval activities, it’s way too far from rocks and was hidden by fogs which led to the loss of 4 ships from Sir Cloudsey Shovell’s fleet in year 1707.
St Agnes lighthouse paper craft requires 1 sheet of paper to build with medium difficulty in assembling.