Engers Station Paper craft
Enger Station is a train section located in Engers, Germany.
It?s located in the town of Neuwid and was once an important railway junction but lost its glory after post-war.
It was built in 1860 as a pass through station and become the busiest train station during the 1880s-1920s with the completion of the Engers-Au railway to the Westerwald.
It become a transport hub and had a large yard to accommodate traffics. In 1920s it sold about 150,000 tickets.
In March 1945 the station was badly damaged by Allied bombings which somewhat contributes to its shutdown in the later years.